Monday 5 November 2012

Long time no blog!!!

Hello, hello, hello,

let me start of by saying how sorry I am for not blogging for the last 6 months, I've been so busy with work (which is no excuse, I know), but I'm back and I'm excited to be back. The blog has had a new face lift, what are your thoughts? I'm still deciding on a couple of things and it may change again over the next few weeks but for now I'll keep it like this. 

I've got so many new plans for this blog, I'll be creating business cards very soon, outfit posts, more videos and much more. I've now decided to create a direct blog email so if you need to get in contact with me or want me to feature any products on my blog please do not hesitate to email me on: takawirafashionista@gmail.com

remember guys follow me on twitter: @takawiraa
And you can also follow me on instagram: takawiraa 





Lady T XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment