Wednesday 4 May 2011

Snowbombing 2011

What's Snowbombing you say? Seriously people have you been hiding under a rock? Everyone needs to go to this festival before they die (yes it's that amazing). One of my closest girlfriends thought it would a great idea to go here for my birthday and boy was she right and I wasn't disappointed! Volvo Snowbombing  is an phenomenal festival which lasts a week and that week is full of madness, food, drink, snow, skiing, snowboarding and of course amazing live music and world class DJs in the beautiful landscape setting of Mayrhofen, Austria. 

This trip was fantastic, me and the girls had seen everyone and everything from FatBoy Slim having it large, partying in the forest with The Prodigy, my girls dressing up as the sexy Hooter girls and joining everyone at the street party to the one and only legend Mr. Motivator doing what he does best on top of the mountain (as you do). Below are a couple of photos from the trip, but if you want to see more just check out the Snowbombing website, enjoy.



The view from the plane coming into Austria 


Our beautiful doll house 


Seriously how much for sweets?


Fancy a shot before you board the plane?

You've gotta love the euro

Chase & Status

The LEGEND!!!

Getting ready to party in the forest

Let's do this

The drink of the holiday


Breakfast 

The day I arrived we dressed as cave-girls


FatBoy Slim


Breathtaking views 


Beautiful Mayrhofen by the evening 



Am I going next year? Errrrrr I'd be a fool not to, so who's joining me?

Lady T XxX

1 comment: