Thursday 29 March 2012

Marra Marra

Although my birthday is 4 weeks away I'm more excited (as any girl would be) to go on holiday with the girls to Marrakech in May. Situated in north Africa, Marrakech also known as "Ochre City" is full of culture, sun, Atlas mountain, spa's, hammam (if you don't know what this is, I'll explain in upcoming posts), markets, beautiful belly dancers and so much more. A 4 day getaway can only mean one thing, outfits!!! So excited to do some holiday shopping and be sure to see a post of what I've bought for holiday and of course you guys will get to see not 1, not  2 but 4 girls and our different outfits throughout the trip. Check out our beautiful hotel were staying in found by the one and only Chantelle (aka Kimmy). (All photos in this post are courtesy of tripadvisor.com, I did not take these photos).



Jet Eldo Palmeraie Hotel Marrakech 





Lady T XxX



No comments:

Post a Comment