Thursday 29 March 2012

So dance dance, like it's the last last, night of your life life

This isn't my best video but hey I'm just having fun and I'll get better (you'll probably hear some random vocals, it was 12am in the morning). Once again I must thank Charlie for learning this in less than an hour (my homegirl is talented), any suggestions of songs I should sing, please feel free to leave me a comment below, I have in mind my next song. Usher - DJ got us falling in love again is one of my favourite songs of 2011, when I hear it in the club I just want to shake my arse and dance like no one is watching, so right now I'm singing like no one is listening.


I'm wearing a Victoria Secret doodle hoodie and Charlie is wearing a lovely Topshop navy blue silk type shirt.


In no way shape or form am I doing this seriously, I'm simply doing this for fun & to also show people a side that no one has ever seen of me. Hope you enjoy this guys. 





Lady T XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment