Niel Barrett X Palladium Leather Military Boots £200
1) Military boots, now I know these boots are not for most guys but the ones that they are for listen up and listen good. The ones in the photos above are by Niel Barrett who is an amazing English fashion designer based in Milan, Italy. What I love about the military boot on guys are the options they can have in how it's worn, either folded over, tucked into jeans or trousers or go more conventionally over the top.
Zara Jacquard Jacket Was £59.99 Now £39.99
2) Make a statement with these festive alpine-feel chunky knit jumpers and cardigans. No matter how much you wanted to get away from them this year or you may even already have one in your wardrobe somewhere, these cool, quirky and old school cardigans and jumpers are a fashion must have in any guys wardrobe. Again, this kind of look may not be for all you guys out there but there are many different types to choose from so I'm sure you'll find one to suit your style. The best thing about these bad boys is that most of the funky archived designs are from the 1970's but have been reissued just for 2000's and they will be around for a long time so think of these items of clothing as investment pieces.
3) My personal favourite for the guys are Chinos. Why I love these so much is because they are just like jeans, you can dress them up or dress them down, you just need to know how to do so. I already know Chinos will be a spring/summer uniform so boys get yourself a pair, they are not as bad a they look (I promise). The good thing about them are the colours they come in and the different cuts, from straight, new relaxed and boot-cut, to vintage straight, skinny and new straight.
4) Sunglasses, every guy looks hot in sunglasses they've just got to make sure they are wearing the right ones that suit their face shape. Most of the time guys go for the aviator because it's a safe option, so here are a couple of aviator glasses from my favourite sunglasses brand Ray Ban. Even though Ray Ban's are expensive they are a great investment piece, my brother-law has 3 pairs and he has had those for the last 20 years!
(In the photo the model is wearing two t-shirts the same one grey and one white)
5) Last but not least, a cool graphic or plain t-shirt. T-shirts have been around since the 19th century and I don't think they are going anywhere anytime soon, we all have a favourite t-shirt but stocking up on the plain basic t-shirts is not a bad idea. Remember guys t-shirts come in many different colours so don't be afraid to choose one other than black, white and grey, go for something that is going to complement your skin tone.
Here's to a stylish 2011 boys, raise your glass people.
Lady T XxX