Saturday 25 December 2010

Merry Christmas 2010

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope your day is going good as I sit her and add my new post I'm surrounded by my loving family and gorgeous nephew Benjamin who is running around screaming from all the food he has eaten.

Let's get down to business, I just wanted to give a shout out to my amazing friend Charlie who helped me start up this blog and has encouraged me to stick by it.  Thank you very much home girl I love you very much, 2011 is  going to my blogging year on which I plan on blogging at least once a day or every other day. 

For now I'll leave you with some of my favorite websites to find great deals and even though it's Christmas Day the sales, yes that's right sales, have already started. Remember my sexy fashionistas new years is only round the corner so girls and guys I say start planning those sexy statement outfits. Click on the links below and enjoy shopping from the comfort of your own home.


Merry Christmas everyone
Lady T XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment