Tuesday 14 February 2012

Lights, Camera, Fashion: 2012 British Academy Film Awards (BAFTA'S) No.1 The Risk Takers

The ladies who take risks on the red carpet are the ones the red carpets are designed for. Although Emma Watson's outfit was from the Pre - BAFTA party which took place on saturday evening (a day before the BAFTA'S) I couldn't help but put her on my list because I love her outfit along with Naomi Harris. Only two risk takers this year, but I feel they are the perfect choice. (All photos in this post are courtesy of Just Jared and Red carpet fashion awards I did not take these photos). 


Emma Watson


Looking beautiful in in red Valentino, slick hair and red lipstick. Lady in red is definitely Emma Watson. The colour, the lace and the cute bow shows Emma isn't afraid of being a bit daring on the carpet. The 21 year old actress is one to look out for this year on the red carpet,  I love this look as there is so much going on but it works and it's also nice she is showing some leg on red carpet. 


 Naomi Harris 

Getting ready for Spring, I love Naomi in this yellow gown by the amazing Emilio PucciI love seeing colour on the red carpet and Naomi looks pretty in this gown, it's the structure at the top half of this dress I fell in love with along with it's cut out detail. 

Lady T XxX


No comments:

Post a Comment