Thursday 2 February 2012

Lights, Camera, Fashion: 2012 Screen Actors Guild Awards (SAG)


Sunday 29th January saw the return of the yearly award show Screen Actors Guild. Now this year I was a little disappointed by what I saw on the red carpet, it was all a mixture of very random looks, which made it a lot harder to choose the best dressed, however, the risk takers were not a problem and neither were the men. I bet your now wondering who I've chosen well take a look and you see. Heres a mixture of bright colours, black, sequins, cut outs and much more. Check out the ladies that didn't make it on my list but I believed rocked the red carpet in their own way.
(All the photos in this post are courtesy of Just Jared, I did not take these photos).




Kyra Sedgwick 
She's 46 and she looks stunning in this coral Pucci dress. I love the colour on her skin, she looks fresh and I love how the dress doesn't show too much but just enough.


Shailene Woodley
She's only 20 and I think she looks really cute in L'Wren Scott, the red pop of colour on the dress makes it stand out (in a good way). I think it's always hard for the younger actors to dress on the carpet as it's all about finding that balance for a dress being either too old or too young for you is always hard, but Shailene has done a great job.


 Jane Krakowski
Jane is always an interesting one to look out for on the red carpet. In Antonio Breardi Jane looks unique, as black is always a safe colour on the red carpet it doesn't really stand out unless there is some sort of detail, structure or embellishment etc. 

Lady T XxX





No comments:

Post a Comment