Thursday 2 February 2012

Lights, Camera, Fashion: 2012 Screen Actors Guild Awards (SAG) No.2 The Man

Looks like "The Men" category might as well be "The Man" now. Either I'm being picky or the men aren't going that extra mile like they used to. Trust me people, there are so many things men can do with a suit to change it up slightly, last year the men where even doing better than the women, so guys whats happened? (All the photos in this post are courtesy of Just Jared, I did not take these photos).


Chris Colfer 
The Glee guys are the only ones that stand out to me on the red carpet, they make an effort with the suits they pull together, I guess it helps that they are young because they don't play it safe with a simple suit. Chris Colfer looks so slick in Vivienne Westwood. I love the shiny shoes and the slick panels from the shoulders down to his elbow. It's the little bits of detail that grab my attention. 

Lady T XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment