Sunday 27 February 2011

It all comes down to this


Good evening people, I hope your all well and had a lovely weekend, so tonight is the night of all nights, that's right people my favourite award ceremony The 83rd Annual Academy Awards aka the Oscars. The red carpet will be filled with the most prestigious actors, directors & screen writers etc. I'm looking forward to seeing the beautiful fashion gowns & pieces from the likes of Versace, Monique Lhuillier, Tom Ford & Christian Louboutin to name a few.

This years competition is tough in terms of the films themselves, the performances from the actors and of course the direction from the most talented & well known directors of all time. I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like it, the decision will be tough but I'm intrigued to see what the results will be.

The show will be hosted by the very handsome James Franco who is up for Best Actor in "127 hours" and alongside him will be the very beautiful Anne Hathaway. After seeing all their promo work for the ceremony tonight it sure looks to be full of laughs & tongue in cheek humour which is always needed at shows like these. This is probably the first time I've seen the Oscars presented by two individuals as usually it's a one man job, so I think tonight will be a really good show.




Now where do I even start with who I want to win? There are so many talented individuals on tonight's show so here are a couple of who I want to be walking away with a little gold man in their pocket:


Best Actress: Natalie Portman, Black Swan 


Best Actor: Colin Firth, The Kings Speech


Best Supporting Actress: Amy Adams, The Fighter


Best Supporting Actor: Christian Bale, The Fighter


Cinematography: Darren Aronofsky, Black Swan


Animated Feature Film: Toy Story 3, Lee Unkirch


Directing: Darren Aronofsky, Black Swan or Danny Boyle, 127 hours 



Best Picture Darren Aronofsky, Black Swan

Okay okay, as you can see I'm a huge Black Swan fan but can you blame me? I'm so drawn & intrigued by the thriller master piece. Good luck to everyone tonight, your all winners.

Lady T XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment