Wednesday 16 February 2011

Lights, Camera, Fashion: 2011 BAFTAs No.2 the best dressed

Best dressed this year at the BAFTAs was tough, only because the women are all wearing completely different designers, colours and style of dresses, but I did narrow it down in the end. Take a look people and tell me what you think. 

Amy Adams 
Amy Adams is definitely becoming a favourite of mine on the red carpet and she is also someone I look forward to seeing as she is very unpredictable (which I love). Amy I place you 3rd for my best dressed list, she looks so beautiful in this Elie Saab gown with a cute Ferragamo bag

Jessica Alba
"True blue baby I love you" and I sure do love Jessica in this gorgeous Versace floor length dress. The colour on her skin is devine and I love the little accent of blue from the necklace it's very subtle. I place Jessica 2nd on the best dressed list. 

Thandie Newton
The beautiful Thandie looks stunning in this pink Monique Lhuillier gown. I love the colour and shape of the dress on her frame. Keeping the hair simple is perfect as the dress is a statement on it's own and the black eye liner on the top and bottom makes the complete look very sophisticated. Well done Thandie Newton for being the best dressed at the 2011 BAFTAs.

Lady T XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment