Thursday 17 February 2011

lights, Camera, Fashion: 2011 Grammys No.3 the best dressed

Always leaving the best till last, I narrowed the best dressed to two women, only because the Grammy red carpet is very theatrical and anything goes, so choosing these two women wasn't easy but I managed. Take a look below, 

Heidi Klum
Damn Heidi is beautiful, the 37-year old look every bit glam in this Julien Macdonald dress. I put Heidi 2nd on my best dressed list because as a supermodel she knows how to deliver no matter where she is and her body is amazing after having 4 children. The dress shows off her body beautifully and I love her flower print heels. 


Lea Michele
Many may think Lea is playing it safe in this black Emilio Pucci dress, Lorraine Schwartz jewels and of course Christian Louboutin heels. But I say not really, I love the bright pink lipstick to add some colour to the outfit and the hair being down is nice and relaxed. Yes the dress is black but look at the detail, I love the sexy slit to show of her legs and the see through middle part of the dress. So there you have it Lea Michelle is the best dressed at the 2011 Grammys.

Lady T XxX


No comments:

Post a Comment