Wednesday 16 February 2011

Lights, Camera, Fashion: 2011 BAFTAs

The 2011 BAFTA awards graced our screens on Sunday 13th February and even though I was excited to see who won what awards, I was more excited to see who wore what on the red carpet. I was happy to see the theme this year was colour, colour and even more colour, from reds, yellows, pinks and blues, the sky was definitely the limit this year. I always put my chosen stars in categories but this time round at the BAFTAs I was disappointed with the male turn out, nothing really stood out for me, so I'm only going to look at the risk takers and the best dressed. I'm thinking the guys are saving their sexy tuxedo's for the Academy Awards on Sunday 27th February and if that is the case, patience is definitely a virtue. 


Emma Stone 
Check out this one-shoulder  two-tone gown and cranberry red long silk skirt by Lanvin

Julianne Moore 
I think Julianne looks simple and classy in this velvet Tom Ford dress

Gemma Arterton
The British beauty looked every bit beautiful in this YSL column dress with a bright electric blue bow.


Lady T XxX


No comments:

Post a Comment