Tuesday 17 January 2012

Lights, Camera, Fashion: 2012 Golden Globes


Right guys if you know me, you how much I adore, love and just cant get enough of the award shows that take place in January and February. I'm totally on cloud 9 right now, as it's one of my favourite times of the year, because there are so many ceremonies that take place. Whether it's the Grammy awards, BAFTA's or Golden Globes (which took place Sunday on night)  you can always count on Lady T getting a front row seat at home and finding out who wore what on the red carpet as well as who won what award. So like last year I've narrowed it down into 3 categories: No.1 the risk takers (my favourite), No.2 the men and of course No.3 the best dressed. 

On the Golden Globe red carpet this year we saw a lot of light blues, metallics and nude (with a hint of bright red and yellow thrown into the mix). Check out the ladies that didn't make it on my list but I believed rocked the red carpet in their own way.
(All the photos in this post are courtesy of Just Jared, I did not take these photos).


Emma Stone 
Looking like a warrior princess with these embroidered shoulder pads but very elegant in this custom-made raspberry mixed with plum Lanvin gown. 



 Kelly Osbourne
"True blue Kelly Zac Posen loves you"  with a Judith Leiber  clutch and Vhernier jewellery. I love Kelly in this gown and with her silver/lilac hair I think it complements the dress. Let's give it up for the British fashionista who also co presents Fashion Police


 Reese Witherspoon
The blonde beauty was the lady in red in Zac Posen.

Lady T XxX 


No comments:

Post a Comment