Tuesday 17 January 2012

Lights, Camera, Fashion: 2012 Golden Globes No.3 the best dressed

Here it is ladies and gents it's time for the best dressed. The beautiful women and their stunning outfits I've chosen are all completely different from one another, from metallics, nude and a colour pop. Enjoy. 
(All the photos in this post are courtesy of Just Jared, I did not take these photos).

Lea Michelle 



Miss Lea Michelle is one to watch out for on the fashion scene, I've reviewed her style before "Celebrity style: Lea Michelle" and you can see why, as she is becoming a pro at these award shows. In this Marchesa gown lea looks so glamorous in this statement piece, the silver metallic looks gorgeous on her skin and with her hair pulled back with a slight quiff it works so well. I love the fact there is flesh showing but not too much, this gives me even more reason to place Lea 3rd in my top 3 for best dressed. 


Angelina Jolie 


Well well well, what can I say? Apart from the fact that Jolie never seems to disappoint me on the red carpet, last year she came 1st place for me in her emerald green number but this year she is 2nd. Jolie is so beautiful is this Atelier Versace gown, one word for her is: Glamazon. This ivory satin gown looks divine on her body and the pop of red on the neckline of her dress, lips and clutch is simply attention to detail. Angelina I place you 2nd this year on my best dressed.


Charlize Theron 


Dior dress + Cartier jewellery / Givenchy shoes = Charlize Theron stunning!!!
My South African sister looks effortless in this light pink gown and the reason why she's number 1 on my best dressed list is because she makes this look so easy. Many women on the red carpet only show there arms, cleavage or if your lucky their backs and without a doubt they always go for a maxi gown. I feel most women on the carpet are always scared to show a bit of leg, but Charlize has mixed it up by keeping it subtle by showing leg but not too much, the plunging v-neck is sexy but still classy, keeping the make-up very fresh and to a minimal is how you work a red carpet. Well done Charlize, your my best dressed for the 2012 Golden Globes.



Lady T XxX



No comments:

Post a Comment