Thursday 6 January 2011

All about Takawiraaaa

Ok guys I found a way better quiz than the one i did last night lol, so here is me in a nutshell with the questions below, enjoy. 

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8.59am to be exact

2. How do you like your steak? I don't eat beef 

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Charlie and I went to see "The Tourist" very, very random, but loved Angelina's clothes and make-up, wow! Oh and Johnny Depp looked good too lol


4. What is your favorite TV show? Too many to choose, but i'll say at the moment I love "Misfits" and "Greys Anatomy"

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? California, New York or Tokyo

6. What did you have for breakfast? I'm going to have Special K with strawberry's and banana's 

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Japanese


8. What foods do you dislike? I haven't really got any food that I dislike


9. Favorite place to eat? Hi-Sushi or Wagamama's

10. Favorite dressing? Peri-nase dip at Nandos 

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Suzuki Swift in copper red 

12. What are your favorite clothes? Dresses, I own over 150!!!

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Hawaii, Tokyo and the Maldives 

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Always half full

15. Where would you want to retire? Mmmmmmmmmmm, California probably

16. Favorite time of day? Around 7pm

17. Where were you born? London England

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Gymnastics, Ice-skating and Netball

19. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? everyone!

20. Bird watcher? Not really

21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Both

22. Do you have any pets? I had two rabbits Bugsy and Malone, Malone ran away the day my nephew was born and Bugsy was eaten by a fox

23. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? My nephew goes Mexico next week for 3 weeks and he is only 1, my beautiful sister is pregnant and mother bought me an iPad for Christmas, so all is good right now

24. What did you want to be when you were little? A weather girl or actress 

25. What is your best childhood memory? Mum surprising me when I came home saying get ready where going out, and the next the next i knew when I woke up I was in Paris. 

26. Are you a cat or dog person? Dogs all the way! 

27. Are you married? No!

28. Always wear your seat belt? Oh yes ALWAYS wear your seat belt as the driver or passenger 

29. Been in a car accident? No (touch wood)

30. Any pet peeves? Rude people who dont say thank you because manures don't cost a thing

31. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Chicken, chilli and sweetcorn 

32. Favorite Flower? Don't really have any, but the flowers I got when I left my last job where so beautiful, thank you guys 

33. Favorite ice cream? Here we go, Ben & Jerry's cookie dough, fairly nuts, chocolate macadamia and Haagen-dazs praline & cream

34. Favorite fast food restaurant? Probably Burger King

35. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Passed first time, BOOYAH!

36. From whom did you get your last email? Capital FM

37. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Topshop or Macy's 

38. Do anything spontaneous lately? I'm going to attempt to make a video for this blogg

39. Like your job? When I find one I'm sure I will :-) 

40. Broccoli? Love it 

41. What was your favorite vacation? Mauritius!

42. Last person you went out to dinner with? James Wallis, Nandos baby

43. What are you listening to right now? Jack Penate - Pull my heart away live, his album is amazing

44. What is your favorite color? Blue & yellow

45. How many tattoos do you have? None at the moment but I'm going to get one

46. What time did you finish this quiz? 11.51am

48. Coffee drinker? Nope

Lady T XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment