Saturday 29 January 2011

Window shopping in Bluewater

A little window shopping every now again is good for the soul, it's nice to see what's out there at the moment and also to see what's flying off the racks. The pictures I've taken below are pieces I like and items that are popular in the stores, take a look  and see what's out there.  






Check out these cool suede shoe boot wedge heel £85
Now you can't go wrong with a wedge heel as they are the most comfortable (for me anyway), I like how these ones are not too high and the laces make the boots a lot more smarter

These satchels are flying off the shelfs and come in many different colours in the store, they are a medium size and I can definitely see these bags being really popular this Spring/Summer 

Crucifix earrings £10.95
I love these crucifix earrings and I've seen a hell of a lot of them about not only on earrings but also necklaces and rings


If you love his clothes you'll love this book (Amen to that title, my personal favourite)

From Westwood to Dior make sure your up to scratch with your designers people 

If you need style inspiration (I know I always do) Yvan Rodic chooses 300 of his favourite pictures from his very famous blogg and you see some of the most stylish individuals from across the globe. Enjoy and be blown away  

Urban Outfitters Bluewater 

Pack of 6: Test shooter £10 these are cool for a nice house party, I love the rainbow colours







(I'm in love with these bad boys)

Black Print Ankle Boots £29.99 these are pretty funky for the most stylish individual 

White Floral Desert boots £29.99 the floral pattern is a big hit in the stores


Grey Ankle Boots £34.99 I like the buckle detail on these cute boots

Red Snake Lock Satchel £24.99 you cant get away from a satchel these days, there is something out there for everyone, love the colour




Gold Look Hematite Bulls Head £12.99 now we can have animals on our hands, I've seen it all from foxes to cats and owls to this raging bull. What animal will you wear?


*River Island Must Have*



Electric Blue Hatch Playsuit £29.99, I'm  sucker for a playsuit and this one is gorgeous, I love the hatched front and back panel and the zip detail gives it edge. Dress it up or down whatever the occasion  


Ended the day with YooMoo frozen yogurt, madagascan vanilla with strawberry & banana toppings, yummy



Lady T XxX

1 comment:

  1. Saw the black floral boots the other weekend in London and am dying to get a my hands on a pair now! Wish I had bought them when I had a chance xx

    ReplyDelete