Monday 31 January 2011

Lights, camera, Fashion: 2011 Screen Actors Guild Awards (SAG) No.1 the risk takers

It's the ladies I love with all my heart because they think outside the box. We see Claire Danes being brave and going for a floral patten, when I saw her in this dress I instantly thought of Spring time as it's very girly and the colour looks beautiful on her skin. Angie Harmon took to the red carpet with feathers (lots of feathers) I thought this was a brave move as it was all about the texture of the garment and last but not least the Julie Bowen. Julie was a number 1 risk taker for me as I don't think I've seen a pantsuit on the red carpet before, you either love it or hate it, but you have to admire her for trying.        


Claire Danes (Winner for outstanding performance by a female actor in a television movie or mini series)
Take a look at this belted floral Louis Vuitton dress, Claire is being brave by going for a floral print, belt and fringe detail at the top of the dress, there's a lot going on, but I think she pulls it off very well

 Angie Harmon
This feathered Monique Lhuilllier gown screams fairytale

 Julie Bowen
What do you think of this Catherine Malandrino pantsuit

Lady T XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment