Thursday 6 January 2011

Tights, tights, tights

I absolutely love tights, to me they are every girls best friend because they are slimming and hide of any lumps and bumps we may have. I'm someone that doesn't mind showing there legs, most of my friends even find it weird when I wear jeans or trousers as I always have my legs on show, but I don't go anywhere in the Autumn or Winter without my tights. My tights collection is forever growing and the last couple of years I've really had no limits with funky tights, from playful, girly, simple, colourful and very, very sexy, when it comes to tights with me the sky is the limit. 

Here is my first video for this blogg, I chose 6 of my favourite pairs of tights and go through each one. A big shout out to iMovie, I couldn't of done this without you. Enjoy. (I apologise if the quality is not great)


 






I call these my sexy secretary tights, I love the fish plait detail


Christmas present 2009, available at most high street stores



Turn around and BOOYAH! We have this cute little gipsy bows, very girly


H & M £4.99 (Go in store for more of a selection as tights are not on their website)



My favourite pair, love how the detail isn't too in your face, very suttle




These are cool, reminds me of footballers socks, stocking tights without your thighs getting cold




Sexy garter tights





Save the best till last, too sexy for words, thank you Henry Holland you are seriously a genius!


Lady T XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment