Monday 31 January 2011

Celebrity Style: Katy Perry

California girl Katy Perry will always hold a special place in my heart when it comes to her fashion sense, simply because this women is all about colour, being playful and sexy.  When she first came to our screens with her smash hit "I kissed a girl" she reminded me of a edgy pin up doll by mixing high-wasited leather shorts with a rainbow sequinned bar. Katy has literally worn ever colour in the rainbow and I love her for it. We've seen her in everything from a mary-go-round dress to a half American half British flag latex dress, the Californian beauty knows how to dress for her body shape and isn't afraid to show off her assets. Take a look a some of my favourite outfits.


I'm so in love with this "Admit one" red sequin dress by Jeremy Scott 

I think Katy looks so beautiful in this Karl Lagerfeld Fall 2009 dress. The structured shoulders and dark taupe colour look lovely on her skin

Looking lovely and girly in pink Basil Soda confection


Here's a colourful ensemble of Katy Perry's outfits, here we see her in a shiny blue cocktail dress by Jean Charles de Castebajac (Autumn 2008). A stripy mini pink dress, the famous  Manish Arora carousel dress, Jean Charles de Castebajac dress entirely made of sequins with Obama's face, a custom made Katy playsuit.


Lady T XxX

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanx 4 educating me on this ladys outfits, shes awesome!!

    ReplyDelete