Wednesday 12 January 2011

More tights

After getting a positive and great response from my last tights video I thought what is the harm in doing another video. Thank you all so much for your response, feedback and comments I've taken them all on board and I looking forward to showing you even more videos. So here are recent tights I purchased in the sale, check them out:


  



Primark all over bow tights £2


Cool playful bow detail tights


Primark all over poka-dot tights £2



Can't go wrong with the subtleness of the poka-dot detail


River Island red floral printed sheer tights £3 (SALE) 



Thinking outside the box and going for a sexy red colour


River Island lace detail tights £3 (SALE) 



Lace detail was popular in 2010 on clothes and now on tights giving it a goth look


Primark tights £2



Love the detail and the tights are so soft


House Of Holland Elastock available from River Island £2 (SALE)



Keeping it sexy & fun from my favourite British fashion designer at the moment



Lady T XxX



















No comments:

Post a Comment