Wednesday 5 January 2011

Question time

Evening everybody, how are we all? For the first ever I'm blogging from my friendly iPad which my beautiful mother bought me as a lovely Christmas surprise, so I'd like to take the time to say mum I love you and thank you for this wonderful and amazing gift, which is engraved with my name (a nice little touch my mother added there). I've been blogging for a couple of weeks now and I'm really enjoying it, but I've realised you guys no nothing about me, apart from the fact that I love to talk about fashion, so I decided to pull up one of those random blogging questionnaires and answer them, here are my answers below, enjoy.


1)   Which adult person around you do you want to convert into a baby? My brother-in law

2)   Name the teachers whom you would like to have as students in your class and why? For the life of me I can't remember his name but he had green eyes and he taught Geography and he was really funny and cheeky so he'd probably be a handful in class

3)   Would you like to step into the shoes of Gulliver in ‘Gulliver’s Travels’? Sure, why not

4)   Which alien do you love the most? Gizmo, he counts right?

5)   What would you like to be- a werewolf or a vampire and why? This is such a "Twilight" question lol. I'd be a werewolf, strong, fast & warm

6)   Choose your birthday gift- a tail or a pair of horns? A tail, at least I could hide it although horns seem to be a really popular look in the hair department right now

7)   Which toy of yours do you want to come alive? All my sexy Harajuku dolls, we would talk about Japanese fashion all day

8)   Which movie imitates your life the best? Mmmmmmm dare I say "Inception" this is all just a dream right? Because the unconscious mind says so, therefore the dream is real! Remember you are the dreamer you build your world. I am the subject my mind populates it. You can literally talk to my subconscious, that's one of the ways to extract information from the subject. By creating something secure like a...like a bank vault or a jail. The mind automatically fills it with information it's trying to protect. Confused? Go and watch the beautiful master piece by Mr Nolan.

9)   According to you, which other persons should take this questionnaire? Jimmy Neutron

Lady T XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment