Thursday 6 January 2011

Stylish Music Videos

People always ask me where my inspiration comes from in terms of my style and how I put my clothes together and although I'm inspired by everyone and everything around me I get a lot of my inspiration from music videos. Whether they are independent or shot by world famous music directors whoever is styling these music videos (praise the lord) because your doing a fantastic job. I feel like the clothes in the music videos tell a story about who they are, where they're from and sometimes viewing these videos we know what's going on in the fashion industry. Below are a couple of screen shots from some of my favourite stylish videos, everything works for me in these videos from the bright colours, beautiful accessories and the statement high heels.

Nelly Furtado - Do it 



Jay-Z Feat Pharrell - Change Clothes


Cobra Starship Feat Leighton Meester - Good Girls Gone Bad



Wildboyz Feat Ammeerah - The Sound Of Missing You



On my next post I'll actually upload the videos so you can see all the sexy and wonderful outfits with cool soundtracks by the artists.


Lady T XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment