Monday 17 January 2011

Lights, Camera, Fashion: 2011 Golden Globes

Right guys I'm totally in my element right now, one of my favourite times of the year is January, purely because there are so many ceremonies that take place whether it's the SAG (Screen Actors Guild) awards, Golden Globes (which took place last night) or the BAFTA's you can always count on me getting my front row seat at home and finding out who wore what on the red carpet as well as who won what award. So I've narrowed it down into 3 categories: No.1 the risk takers (my favourite), No.2 the men and last but not least No.3 the best dressed. 


On the Golden Globe red carpet this year we saw a lot of emerald greens, classic but very sexy black and a new colour for the red carpet a pink/salmon. These colours kept on popping up on the red carpet which I thought was a nice change from your usual reds, nudes and white. Check out the ladies that didn't make it on my list but I think rocked the red carpet in their own way.




Catherine Zeta Jones 
Dress by Monique Lhuillier (don't you just love that name roles right off your tongue)

Piper Perabo
Bow-topped black Oscar De La renta gown

Lea Michelle 
Salmon dress by Oscar De La Renta & Christian Louboutin heels


Lady T XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment